Renewal or repurchase is a core existence for the growth of online education, and the renewal rate or repurchase rate is one of the core indicators for testing the eligibility of educational products.
A qualified education product, the turnover rate or repurchase rate is at least 60%, and the excellent ones must reach 80% or even 95%. This is because the higher the turnover rate, the more the user is more recognized for the product, the more recognized the organization, the greater the effect of word-of-mouth enrollment.
So how do you improve your resume? Need to pay attention to the following four aspects:
First, the continuity of the curriculum system
The users of educational products can continue to work. Basically, because the educational products themselves have continuity, because learning is a continuous process, and users have the possibility to follow in a certain institution.
However, one of the most obvious features of high repurchase education products is that there is a clear system. Users can follow this system to achieve learning goals step by step and achieve learning effects. This system must have gradients and grades.
Take elementary school mathematics as an example, learn to add and subtract, learn to multiply and divide, learn mixed operation, then learn to add parentheses, and finally learn more complicated operations. This is the gradient, the difference, and why the math product has a high turnover rate. And the reason for having a national brand.
Looking at Chinese products, why are there no national brands? It is the design of language products that has no continuity. For example, essays can write “my dreams” from the first grade to the sixth grade. It is difficult for students to see breakthroughs, so the renewal is worse.
It can be seen that the continuity design of the curriculum system is the premise of the renewal.
This can learn a leading institution, which creates a complete system of primary school mathematics, and sets corresponding targets according to the learning cycle, and upgrades at different levels, that is, guarantees the continuity of the content and ensures the continuity of the ability.
Second, preferential and welfare design
The preferential design of the renewal course is the focus of the work, generally following the following principles:
First of all, it must be given a certain discount to new and old users. The general principle is that the old users have more discounts than the new users, and the oldest students’ maximum discount window period is ahead of the new user discount period.
A friend of the author once conducted research on the renewed offer of k12. The usual discount is 9.2~9.5, the coupon issuance is more set up and the threshold is used, and the coupon denomination is between 20-200 yuan.
Secondly, you can increase the extension discount when you renew your class. There are generally two forms, different discounts and multi-disciplinary joint offers, and the latter has a higher probability and frequency.
In addition, the introduction of discounts is also a key point in the design of renewals. By setting invitations and incentives for old students and new students, it is possible to recruit and maintain old students at the same time. The general principle is that old students invite new students and both parties maintain the same benefits. Strength, while the old student’s discount amount can be superimposed, but will limit the use.
In addition, the time point of the offer and the form of issuance should also be designed.
For the synchronous class (such as the cold spring autumn), the old students have two preferential deadlines, one is the middle of the long-term class, the other is the new long-term class before the class, and the new student only once; for the holiday class (such as summer vacation) In the meantime, the deadline for the offer is similar to the closing time of each session of the holiday class.
There are two main types of discounts, discounts (now rarely used) and issuing bonds. Among them, there are many ideas for issuing coupons, such as golden eggs, open treasure chests, red envelopes, etc., to increase the interest of the discount and enhance User participation rate.
The above is the preferential design when the class is renewed. Regarding the case, you can see how the design of the summer autumn renewal of a certain offline institution is designed: the renewal period of the old student is four days ahead of the new student, and the preferential amount is 50% higher; the new year class has Four-digit concession quota; additional discounts for summer and autumn joint newspapers; multi-section joint report discounts doubled and so on.
Of course, in addition to the preferential design, you can also give some additional courses, such as training camps, micro-courses, lectures, etc., or with gifts, books, books, and other objects that reflect the sense of value.
Third, the previous students layered to develop communication strategies
Generally speaking, if the products and offers are confirmed, the old trainees can be notified to continue the shift, and more forms and channels such as push, SMS, WeChat, and telephone are used. Regardless of the notification form, it is necessary to maximize the upgrade rate. Layer the old students.
The stratified dimensions of the old students are based on learning data and communication records. Two dimensions, such as attendance and willingness to continue, can be selected for the specific implementation. This can distinguish four types of old students: automatic (high attendance and high will) ), active (low attendance and high will), passive (high attendance and low will), abandonment (low attendance and low will).
Four types of students, each designed a different communication strategy:
• Automatic type: direct notification, appropriate care, system introduction of product information, preferential policies, renewal schedule, etc.;
• Proactive: direct notification, and a certain degree of communication, to understand the specific situation, and always pay attention in the future;
• Passive: A careful understanding of the student’s situation, especially the reason for the low willingness to continue, first to the solution, and then to continue the shift;
• Abandonment type: Do not ignore it directly, still notify the normal, and then transfer to the traffic pool for operation, implementing a long-term probation strategy.
The above is just a layered demonstration of the old students, not the only method, but flexible design according to the actual situation, flexible adjustment, and in addition to communication strategies, you can design personalized service strategies, such as recommending activities, benefits, etc. that match the user type.
Fourth, the design of the rhythm of the press conference, lectures, courses, activities, etc.
The renewal is to pay attention to the rhythm. It is impossible for us to let the user report when to report it. It is necessary to give the user time to consider, and also to give the user time to communicate. Therefore, the rhythm arrangement of the renewal needs In line with the rules of the teaching cycle.
In terms of specific implementation:
• The evaluation of the course service in the middle of the course, the teacher and the parents conduct preliminary interviews, and collect the first wave of shift data;
• One month before the official renewal of the class, the teacher will be given a unified renewal training to initiate relevant welfare activities for the user;
• On the day before the official resumption of the class, a conference for all students will be held. The teacher will organize the class parent meeting to introduce the course system, the renewal policy and the time schedule.
• Formal renewal starts, promotion in various channels, including official website, push, SMS, WeChat, teacher one-to-one communication, class group promotion;
• During the different renewal window periods, various operational activities are carried out, and the renewals are summarized in stages until the end of the overall renewal.
The above is the overall rhythm of the renewal class. The design of the operation activities of different renewal window periods can be combined with Zhaoxin, Tuoke, and transfer, and combined with the renewal to form a complete battle for the guest.
For example, to create a gimmick, launch a combination of activities, including lectures, training camps, materials, Q & A and other services, limit the participation of old students and give coupons, remind the renewal of classes, but also allow new students to participate, but must be recommended or extended by old students Come from the department, through this threshold design to promote recruiting, extension.
This paper analyzes the renewal strategy of online education, and gives a series of feasible retention schemes. It hopes to be useful to readers. Finally, it summarizes the core points of this paper:
(1) Ensuring the continuity of the curriculum system is the premise of high renewal rate. When designing the system, we must ensure the gradient and level difference.
(2) For the design of preferential welfare, the focus is on the preferential strategy and quota, to ensure the priority of the old students, to pay attention to the joint report, and to be careful in the gameplay.
(3) The stratification of old students is the top priority of the work of continuing the class. It is classified according to the learning data and the willingness to continue the class, and adopts different guiding strategies.
(4) The design of the renewal schedule is based on the preferential node as the operational coordinates, and the targeted operation activities are launched in different window periods to create a continuous activity atmosphere.